Some of the most distinguished chefs from around the world will gather at the epicurean equivalent of the NFL Superbowl — the All-Star Chef Classic in Los Angeles. The hand-selected chefs participating in the in this event are true leaders in the culinary industry and many have either opened world-renowned restaurants, authored multiple cookbooks or devised innovative new cuisine techniques. Each one is a notable and well-recognized professional, and the All-Star Chef Classic is an event no cooking enthusiast will want to miss.
All-Star Chef Classic is a fun, intimate, and exclusive culinary celebration and this is the second year it’s back at L.A. Live. The four-day event takes place in the Chefs Tasting Arena™ and Restaurant Stadium™, which is presented by Wilsonart, a state-the-art venue with stadium seating, lights, cameras and LED screens. Guests will have a perfect view of all the activities taking place among the participating chefs.
Distinguished chefs include:
- Aarón Sánchez (Paloma, Connecticut)
- Brooks Headley (Del Posto, New York)
- Bryn Williams (Odette’s, London)
- Carolynn Spence (Chateau Marmont, Los Angeles)
- Christina Tosi (Momofuku Milk Bar, New York)
- Daniel Doherty (Duck and Waffle, London)
- Daniel Patterson (Coi, San Francisco)
- David LeFevre (M.B. Post, Manhattan Beach)
- David Toutain (Restaurant David Toutain, Paris)
- Dominique Crenn (Atelier Crenn, San Francisco)
- Inaki Aizpitarte (Le Chateaubriand, Paris)
- James Lowe (Lyle’s Restaurant, London)
- Jenn Louis (Lincoln, Portland)
- Jon Shook (animal, Son of a Gun and Trois Mec, Los Angeles)
- Jonathan Waxman (Barbuto, New York)
- Josiah Citrin (Mélisse, Los Angeles)
- Ludo Lefebvre (Trois Mec and Petit Trois, Los Angeles)
- Mark Hix (Hix, London)
- Michael Cimarusti (Providence and Connie & Teds, Los Angeles)
- Nancy Silverton (Mozza, Los Angeles)
- Neal Fraser (Redbird, Los Angeles)
- Sherry Yard (Helms Nakery, Los Angeles)
- Skye Gyngell (Spring, London)
- Suzanne Goin (AOC, Lucques and Tavern, Los Angeles)
- Sven Chartier (Saturne, Paris)
- Vinny Dotolo (animal, Son of a Gun and Trois Mec, Los Angeles)
- Waylynn Lucas (Fonuts, Los Angeles)
- Wylie Dufresne (Alder, New York)
- Zoe Nathan (Huckleberry Cafe & Bakery, Santa Monica)
This year the event expands into a total of three dinners and one charity lunch in the Restaurant Stadium™:
Wednesday, March 11
- French Masters Dinner presented by Fisher & Paykel
Thursday, March 12
- American Masters Dinner presented by Mercedes-Benz
Friday, March 13
- Cuisine for the Cure presented by Melissa’s
- British Masters Dinner
Saturday, March 14
- Kitchen Kids presented by Le Creuset
- Grill & Chill presented by DCS & Stella Artois
In celebration of future foodies, Le Creuset will present Kitchen Kids, where 200 youths take part in a magnificent cooking class.
The event concludes with the Grill & Chill, a giant cookout presented by DCS & Stella Artois, expanding from 10 chefs last year to 20 chefs this year.
The four-day event will take place March 11-14 at L.A. LIVE’s Event Deck, located on top of Lot W/West Parking Garage. L.A. LIVE is located in downtown Los Angeles, across from STAPLES Center, at the intersection of Olympic Boulevard and Figueroa Street. The physical address is: 1005 W. Chick Hearn Street Los Angeles, CA 90015.
For tickets and more info visit: www.allstarchefclassic.com/tickets
Photos courtesy of L.A. LIVE and Wilsonart.