Fashion Week San Diego’s signature Fall Runway Shows are taking place in La Jolla this year for the first time.
The four days of public events include:
• Thursday, Oct. 1, starting at 6:00 p.m. – Art & Beauty Behind Fashion Runway Show over the pool at the La Valencia Hotel; special guest—celebrity stylist Ted Gibson; all pass holders admitted
• Friday, Oct. 2, starting at 6:00 p.m. – Designer Runway Shows on Wall St. in the heart of La Jolla; all pass holders admitted
• Saturday, Oct. 3, starting at 6:00 p.m. – Designer Runway Shows on Wall St. in the heart of La Jolla; all pass holders admitted
• Sunday, Oct. 4, 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – Designer Trunk Show & Fashion Awards at the La Valencia Hotel; all pass holders admitted
• 24 emerging womenswear, menswear, resort, kids and accessory designers will show off their never-before-seen 2016 spring/summer collections; 12 designers on Friday, 12 on Saturday
• Saturday night will also include the annual Haute Dog Fashion Show, designed to benefit the Rancho Coastal Humane Society
Designers featured include: A’Doreus, Alber Rezko Jewelry Designs, Alexandra Marie, B.JASH.I, Beachy Chic Couture, Bearly Proper, Black Filigree Couture, Candy Bee Swimwear, Carou Belle, Charmaine Joie Couture, Charlie Yip, Dynamite Doll, GFASH, Graciela Llorente, Lady Lane, NaPóstol, Nikki Marie, Nolan Dean, Responsive Textiles, Sasha Bravo, Quynn Tessential Couture, Saturne Collection, Scott Rich, TaSanni, Territa Torres
Limited tickets are still available and can be purchased on www.fashionweeksd.com.
“2015 is a particularly exciting year for Fashion Week San Diego,” said Allison Andrews, founder and director of FWSD. “Not only do we have 24 amazing designers this year, but we are moving our signature fall event to one of the best and most premier locations in Southern California. I’m thrilled our designers will get a chance to show off their new collections in such a great setting, and look forward to creating an even better, more exciting and high-end experience for our guests.”
Latest posts by So Cal Life Mag Guest Post (see all)
- “Kids Free San Diego” Returns this October with Big Savings for Families - October 19, 2017
- Buena Park: The Halloween Capital of Southern California - October 19, 2017
- Canines Compete for Best Halloween Costume atVentura Harbor Village - October 19, 2017