The Greater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB), the official destination marketing organization for the Coachella Valley, has launched the new Trailicious Pass, a free program that all visitors and locals can sign up for.
With the Trailicious Pass, locals and visitors can enjoy hikes and bites and win prizes throughout Greater Palm Springs. Users can choose from 30 trails via the Trailicious pass, filtered by experience level or location, as well as receive suggestions for nearby things to do like outdoor art. Additionally, the pass features discounts and specials from a variety of Greater Palm Springs restaurants for take-out and alfresco dining. Users can check in while on their hike or redeem one of the special restaurant deals featured on the pass for a chance to win a $50 gift card from a Greater Palm Springs eatery.
With hundreds of miles of hiking, biking and horseback riding paths, Greater Palm Springs is a haven for hungry thrill-seekers who can pick up a snack, pack a takeout picnic or refuel after hiking by dining alfresco on one of our perfect patios.
“We are thrilled to be launching the Trailicious Pass to encourage visitors to experience our wide open spaces and wide array of culinary options,” said Colleen Pace, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer at the CVB.
How It Works:
- Go to www.TrailiciousGPS.com to register for your mobile exclusive passport with a collection of hiking trails and outdoor art installations. This will also get you special deals and discounts from participating restaurants to redeem during your visit.
- Once you register, your passport will be instantly delivered to your phone via text and email. There’s no app to download. Your pass can be saved to your phone’s home screen for easy access.
- When you visit a participating restaurant, present your phone to a staff member to redeem available offers. To check in to a hike, simply click “Check In” when you are within .50 miles of the trail head.
Find more information on the pass and some of the suggested hikes at trailciousgps.com.
- 3 Ways to Make a Positive Impact in Your Community - October 20, 2021
- Add Meaning to Halloween and Support a Good Cause - October 8, 2021
- Say “I Do!” to the Ultimate California Wedding and Honeymoon - September 28, 2021