Make Music Pasadena is excited to announce the festival schedule for the six main stages and many of the 30 supporting venues that will host more than 150 performances on Saturday, June 11, from 11:00am until 11:00pm. The West Coast’s largest free music festival has partnered with DoLA to bring our fans the interactive schedule now online at makemusicpasadena.dola.com/schedule. The mobile-friendly page can be used to create your own custom schedule, explore and pick your favorite artists, and see which of your friends are going.
Crowds exceeding 50,000 are expected to attend this all-ages, all-day FREE event. This year’s lineup features performances by Atlas Genius, Bear Hands, The Mowgli’s, Small Black, Nahko and Medicine for the People, PAPA, James Supercave, Pr0files, and many more.
Newly announced main stage performers include GROVES, Evol Walks, Annuals, Dutch Party, The Fontaines, Jose Galvez, Kid Cadaver, Valley Queen, Tall Tales & the Silver Lining, Givers & Takers, Laura Jean Anderson, and Little Brazil.
The six main stages are located throughout Downtown Pasadena:
- Playhouse District Main Stage presented by dusitD2 hotel constance pasadena with talent presented by SESAC
- Old Pasadena Colorado Main Stage on historic Colorado Boulevard
- Memorial Park Main Stage presented by Lincoln Property Company
- Paseo Colorado Main Stage featuring up and coming artists in the courtyard
- Vroman’s Jazz Stage presented by the Los Angeles College of Music
- The Shoppes at STATS Main Stage presented inside the family-owned décor business
More than 30 supporting venues offer various urban experiences both indoors and out. Some examples are:
- Der Wolfskopf opens its back courtyard to showcase seven artists
- Old Towne Pub, in the same back alley location since 1973, is featuring a full 12 hours of music
- The 35er Bar, presented by THRUST Drums, hosts eight hours of music that spans indie, classic, and punk rock
- Club 54 brings back the Stars & Streetlamps Stage with an entire day of urban music
- Burbank Music Academy sponsors a student stage in Mercantile Place
- School of Rock will showcase students from chapters from as far as Utah and Nevada at the Southern California Children’s Museum parking lot
- First United Methodist Church rings in the festival with handbell choir performances by local Pasadena churches
- Zona Rosa lights up the night with performances under the stars in the Lockwood Alley
- Monopole Wine offers an afternoon full of intimate performances inside the shop
More venues and stage schedules will be added in the days leading up to the event.
Highlighting the Old Pasadena and Playhouse Districts, this event invites you to walk and explore the hundreds of area restaurants and boutiques. The Pasadena Transit buses that link the main stages run free all day, as well as hosting live music on board.
Confirmed Acts at Make Music Pasadena Include:
Atlas Genius Bear Hands The Mowgli’s Small Black
Nahko and Medicine for the People PAPA
James Supercave Pr0files Phantoms
The Dead Ships HUNNY
Thee Commons LA Girlfriend The Americans
Hamish Anderson Attic Empire
Feli and the LemonShakers The Skylarks
Evol Walks Annuals Dutch Party The Fontaines Jose Galvez Kid Cadaver Valley Queen
The Lemon Trees
Tall Tales & the Silver Lining Givers & Takers
Jay Som Little Brazil
Laura Jean Anderson Zach + Bridget Austin McCutchen Bloodboy
Make Music Pasadena is a 100% non-profit event, generously funded by our sponsors and donations from our supporters. Donating just became easier with a quick link on the website: www.makemusicpasadena.org/donate.
Make Music Pasadena is produced by Old Pasadena Management District and Playhouse District Association. For more information on Make Music Pasadena, visit www.makemusicpasadena.org.
Yuna at Old Pasadena Main Stage – by Vivace via Intraffik
Top (left to right)
Latest posts by So Cal Life Mag Guest Post (see all)
- “Kids Free San Diego” Returns this October with Big Savings for Families - October 19, 2017
- Buena Park: The Halloween Capital of Southern California - October 19, 2017
- Canines Compete for Best Halloween Costume atVentura Harbor Village - October 19, 2017