- 1.5 parts BACARDÍ Cuatro
- 0.75 parts Martini & Rossi Rosso Vermouth
- 0.25 parts Dry Curacao
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
Method: Stir all ingredients with plenty of rice until very cold, strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with orange peel.
- 1½ parts BACARDÍ Reserva Ocho
- 4 mint leaves
- ⅔ part sugar syrup
- ½ part lime juice
- 2 dashes of bitters
- 2 parts Prosecco
Method: Shake all ingredients (except sparkling). Double strain and top with Prosecco. Garnish with a mint leaf float.
- 2 parts HAVANA CLUB Añejo Clásico Rum
- 0.25 parts demerara sugar
- 0.75 parts MARTINI & ROSSI Rosso Vermouth
- 0.5 parts Cold Brew Coffee
- Garnish with lemon twist
- Single Ice Rock
Method: Stir all ingredients with plenty of ice until very cold. Strain into a rocks glass over a large ice cube.
- 1 part HAVANA CLUB Añejo Blanco Rum
- 2 parts pineapple juice
- 1 barspoon Maraschino Liqueur
Method: Combine in a shaker with crushed ice. Shake, and strain into a highball glass filled with crushed ice.
RUM OLD FASHIONED
- 1.5 parts Santa Teresa 1796
- 0.25 parts Demerara Syrup
- 4 dashes Angostura Bitters
Method: Build all ingredients in a mixing glass. Stir 30-40 seconds. Pour over ice in a double old fashioned glass. Garnish with an orange twist.
Green Tea Punch
- 5 parts Brewed Sencha Tea
- 4 parts Brewed Mint Tea
- 4 parts Demerara Sugar
- 4 parts Lime Juice
- 9 parts Banks 5 Island Rum
- Whole nutmeg for grating (optional)
Method: Combine both teas with the sugar and stir to dissolve. Add 1 cup of ice to bring the hot tea down to room temperature, then add the rum and lime juice. Fill a pitcher with ice. To serve, strain into punch cups. Garnish with grated nutmeg, if desired.
- 2 parts FACUNDO EXIMO
- 1 part sweet vermouth
- 4 dashes aromatic bitters, such as Angostura
- Garnish: Orange peel
Method: Place ice in a cocktail shaker or stirring vessel. Add the rum, vermouth and bitters. Stir, then strain the drink into the glass. Garnish with orange peel.