On Wednesday, June 15 the foodie event of the summer, “Taste of Little Italy,” will take place in San Diego’s Little Italy from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Visitors can stroll through the culinary hub to experience the neighborhood’s one-of-a-kind eateries. Ticketholders will receive a Taste Passport mapping out a list of participating restaurants and their menu offerings.
“San Diego’s Little Italy neighborhood has been acclaimed as San Diego’s dining mecca, and we are excited to provide this culinary experience for our residents, community and visitors,” said Chris Gomez, District Manager of the Little Italy Association. “This annual event sells out early every year; attendees are encouraged to purchase tickets early.”
Two different Taste Passport routes are available on the event website—a south route and a north route, each featuring nearly 20 restaurants. Participants receive each eateries’ tasting in exchange for a stamp on their passport. Tickets are sold online, and are priced at $36 per route prior to the event and $43 at the door.
- The annual “Taste of Little Italy” provides each ticketholder with a Taste Passportmapping out a list of participating restaurants and their specific menu offerings.
- Participants walk an easy route to each restaurant and receive each eatery’s tasting in exchange for a stamp on their passport!
- There are two different passport routes for foodies to choose from—a south route and a north route, each route featuring over a dozen different restaurants.
- Visitors can experience the best culinary hot spots all in one evening, while embracing the charm of Little Italy as the sun goes down
For more information on this year’s event, please visit www.tasteoflittleitalysd.com
Latest posts by So Cal Life Mag Guest Post (see all)
- “Kids Free San Diego” Returns this October with Big Savings for Families - October 19, 2017
- Buena Park: The Halloween Capital of Southern California - October 19, 2017
- Canines Compete for Best Halloween Costume atVentura Harbor Village - October 19, 2017