SoCal’s beloved springtime attraction, The Flower Fields, opens to the public this Friday, March 1 at Carlsbad Ranch®. A rainbow of Tecolote ranunculus graces the 50 acres of rolling hillsides that overlook the Pacific Ocean, making it the ultimate flower paradise.
The Flower Fields will open its doors to a host of recent renovations and must-see additions this season:
– Beautiful display gardens developed by the San Diego Master Gardeners
– Hands-on workshops featuring art, basket, and gardening classes
– Inviting picnic area where visitors can bring their own food
– Breathtaking Mediterranean, Whimsical and Wedding gardens
Family-friendly activities are available at The Flower Fields all season. Everything from Girl Scout Days, Art Workshops, Kids’ Days, and Arts & Crafts Weekends and more are scheduled this spring. Also, join us for new events such as trendy and fun food trucks, the alluring Holli Festival or popular Tea in the Garden. For more information, check out the calendar of events page: http://www.
In addition to the many exhibits and daily activities, The Flower Fields is proud to announce the longest roster of exclusive after-hours events yet including:
– Picnic in the Flowers: New to the 2019 season! This event will be an extraordinary picnic experience. Guests will have the opportunity to enjoy a picnic within the fields surrounded by thousands of ranunculus. The event is in partnership with The Westin Carlsbad Resort & Spa who will be providing bountiful baskets of amazing cheese & crudités, sandwiches and dessert.
– Sunset Wine Tasting: Back by popular demand, the Sunset Wine Tasting event offers adults a wine tasting experience with the beautiful backdrop of the fields and Southern California sunset.
The Flower Fields is open to the public from 9am – 6pm from March 1 to May 12, 2019. The Flower Fields provides two free parking areas, restroom facilities and accessibility for people with disabilities. Admission is $18 for adults, $16 for seniors 60+, $9 for children 3–10 and free for children under the age of 3. Season passes and group tours are also available.
The Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch®